The 2-Mile Dead Run and Headless Half-Mile
What: Costumed 2-mile trail run and half-mile trail run. These are fun runs, but they will be timed for runners who have fun racing the clock!
When: Saturday, October 22, 2016. Same-day registration starts at 3:00 PM. Races start at 4:00 PM.
Where: The Woodlawn Museum's trails.
Cost: $20 for adults, $10 for youths, free for children 0-5.
T-shirts: Free to the first 50 registrants.
- Fastest overall male runner in the Dead Run
- Fastest overall female runner in the Dead Run
- Fastest overall male runner in the Headless Half-Mile
- Fastest overall female runner in the Headless Half-Mile
- Best-dressed male and female winners (adult, teen, and child)
Amy's Salon will be providing a pre-race make-up booth!
Airline Brewing Company will have a tasting after the event for (age appropriate) racers and spectators.
For more information, contact Benjamin Speed at email@example.com.